    server administrator.

    thanx all

    geir

    Geir Holme, May 24, 2005

  2. Geir Holme

    Guest Guest

    RE: No Terminal Server Client access licenses available for this compu

    Ihave the very same problem, & i haven't get any solution to this problem

    Guest, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Geir Holme

    superfishnz

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have Windows 7 and also get a similar error message when trying to remote into a Terminal Server. I did find an answer to the problem and thought I would post it here as no one has answered it and figured it might be useful for someone else who stumbles upon this post looking for a solution.

    The solution is to deletethe following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing

    I don't claim the answer, found it here: http://thisishelpful.com/fix-remote-session-disconnected-because-remote-desktop-client-access-licenses.html

    superfishnz, Oct 11, 2010