Newsgroup Port

nul

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew which port these newsgroups work on
by default through Outlook Express? Seems to be the only port I can get
through at work, so if I configure my home pc to run Remote Admin on this
port, then i could theoretically access my home pc, and then browse the net
on that :)

Bill Sanderson

Hmm... Let us know how it comes out? (usual blurb about these restrictions
being there for your own good, firing may ensue, etc, omitted to save time)