New Software Forum

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Following a suggestion from TaffyCat, we've added a couple of new forum sections. The first is a Windows 7 section for the new Microsoft OS that is currently in Beta. The second is a "General Software" category where non OS-specific threads can go.

For example, if you have a query about Microsoft Office, it would now go in the general software forum. If you have a problem with your drivers, it would go in the Vista/XP/7/Linux forums, as it's an operating system specific problem :thumb: .

I'm going to move some of the old threads into this forum now to get it populated :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Andrew C said:
Can we have a section for Mac Mr Ian?

I'm not sure if there would be enough postings to warrant a dedicated Mac section, so I wouldn't want to add an extra section that would get very few posts (I've consolidated all of the others where this happened).

For now, just post your Mac queries in the general forums (i.e. General Software, or Hardware). If we get lots of Mac threads in future then I'll look in to adding one :thumb:

Reaction score
me waits for Andrew to make 4000000 alt profiles and ask millions of questions :p

Ask a Question