    Roles. Is there anything else I need to consider? Is there a different and/or
    better way?

    Thanks!

    Guest, Dec 7, 2005

  2. The following articles will helps you in your migration from W2K/E2K to
    W2K3/E2K3 and especially when doing an in-place upgrade of the domain:
    * MS-KBQ314649_W2K3 ADPREP Command Causes Mangled Attributes in W2K Forests
    That Contain E2K Servers (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=314649)

    * MS-KBQ293783_Cannot Upgrade Windows 2000 Server to Windows Server 2003
    with Windows Services for UNIX 2.0 Installed
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293783)

    * MS-KBQ887426_Incorrect Schema extension for OS X prevents ForestPrep from
    completing in Windows 2000 (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=887426)
    * MS-KBQ325379_How to Upgrade Windows 2000 Domain Controllers to Windows
    Server 2003 (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=325379)
    * MS-KBQ555040_Common Mistakes When Upgrade Windows 2000 Domain To Windows
    2003 (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555040)
    * MS-KBQ324392_Enhancements to Adprep.exe in Windows Server 2003 Service
    Pack 1 and in hotfix 324392 (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324392)
    * Also see:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...elp/bc5ebbdb-a8d7-4761-b38a-e207baa73419.mspx)
    * What do I need to do to prepare my Windows 2000 forest for the
    installation of the first Windows Server 2003 DC?
    (http://www.petri.co.il/windows_2003_adprep.htm)
    * MS-KBQ555038_How to enable Windows 98-ME-NT clients to logon to Windows
    2003 based Domains (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555038)
    * MS-KBQ555262_Common Mistakes When Upgrading Exchange 5.5-2000 To a
    Exchange 2003 (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555262)
    * MS-KBQ822942_Considerations When You Upgrade to Exchange Server 2003
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822942)

    --
    Cheers,
    # Jorge de Almeida Pinto #