    Pete
    --
    1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

    1PW, Jan 14, 2009

  2. 1PW

    Buffalo Guest

    1PW wrote:
    > * * * Cross Posted * * *
    >

    > MBAM will update to 1.33 when you update your database today.
    >
    > Good wishes to all.
    > Pete

    Just tried, but no update to 1.33. I have ver1.32.

    Buffalo, Jan 14, 2009

  3. 1PW

    Buffalo Guest

    1PW wrote:
    > * * * Cross Posted * * *
    >

    > MBAM will update to 1.33 when you update your database today.
    >
    > Good wishes to all.
    > Pete

    I tried again using the Malwarebytes.org site for the update and it now
    updated to the 1.33 version.
    The other site did not.
    Thanks again.

    Buffalo, Jan 14, 2009
  4. 1PW

    Dustin Cook Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in news:gklsr4$gae$1
    @news.motzarella.org:

    > 1PW wrote:
    >> * * * Cross Posted * * *
    >>

    >> MBAM will update to 1.33 when you update your database today.
    >>
    >> Good wishes to all.
    >> Pete

    > I tried again using the Malwarebytes.org site for the update and it now
    > updated to the 1.33 version.
    > The other site did not.
    > Thanks again.

    Welcome to our CDN network. Updates should be much smoother for everyone
    now.

    --
    Regards,
    Dustin Cook

    Dustin Cook, Jan 15, 2009
  5. 1PW

    1PW Guest

    On 01/14/2009 08:57 PM, Dustin Cook sent:
    > "Buffalo" <> wrote in news:gklsr4$gae$1
    > @news.motzarella.org:
    >
    >> 1PW wrote:
    >>> * * * Cross Posted * * *
    >>>

    >>> MBAM will update to 1.33 when you update your database today.
    >>>
    >>> Good wishes to all.
    >>> Pete

    >> I tried again using the Malwarebytes.org site for the update and it now
    >> updated to the 1.33 version.
    >> The other site did not.
    >> Thanks again.

    > Welcome to our CDN network. Updates should be much smoother for everyone
    > now.

    Hello Dustin:

    Congratulations to all on the new release. 900 point download network -
    great!

    Pete
    --
    1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]