    any problems

    I've tried deleting the registry keys in HKCU HKLM and they keep coming back
    when I restart the printer spooler service

    Eric Tremblay, Jul 28, 2008

  2. When I select Server Properties I get 4 tabs [forms] [port] [drivers]
    [advanced]
    I think you are refering to the Drivers tab and yes, the drivers have been
    removed

    Eric Tremblay, Jul 28, 2008

  3. Are the connections created using a logon script?

    If the printers were per machine connections added using rundll32 you will
    need to use rundll32 to delete them

    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Jul 28, 2008
  4. They were created when we started "publishing printers" with Active
    Directory, it worked great in a lab but gave a lot of people some blue
    screens, we have deleted the printer entries in all of our GPO's.
    I am the only one on the domain that is affected by this problem.

    Here is what I've tried

    rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /gd "HP5000 on Server"
    rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /gd HP5000

    The correct command line was
    rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /gd /n\\server\hp5000

    Thanks a lot Alan
    Cheers !

    Eric Tremblay, Jul 29, 2008