network connections disappearing in my network places

notinstructor75

anyone come across a problem where the local area
connections disappear in my network places. one of my
former students has experienced this in the field, and all
i could tell him was reinstall. he says that the
connections still show up in RRAS and the server still has
internet/intranet connectivity.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that when you open the 'My network places' window, the Local
Area Connection is missing.

Please find the cause the resolution for the issue.

Some Network and Dial-Up Connections Icons May Be Missing
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];254631

Hope the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi