    (or Export)user accounts from NetWare 6 to Windows 2000?

    Thanks
    James

    James Gao, Sep 8, 2003

  2. James Gao

    davey Guest

    James,
    Yes MSDSS does support netware 6.

    davey, Sep 15, 2003

  3. In as much as NetWare6 should work as did NW5 and NW4 with respect to what
    MSDSS is trying to do - yes it should work.

    Ther are a number of good third-party products available for migrations - a
    web search should find them.

    There is also the option of some form of export of user details (to CSV file)
    followed by an import into AD.
    Novell has their DIRXML product that will do this - although it's aimed more
    at ongoing co-existance than migration.

    Mike Crabtree MVP

    MS Services for NetWare - http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/sfn/

    Mike Crabtree, Sep 15, 2003