    happend or why? How can I get it working again?

    thanks

    BlackFoot

    BlackFoot, May 6, 2004

  2. BlackFoot,

    I've had this happen before and the usual cause is spyware, and usually its
    because they've installed a Winsock LSP extension to your system.

    I would recommend you download Ad-Aware (www.lavasoftusa.com) and Spybot
    Search & Destroy (www.safer-networking.org).

    Run them both, update them both, scan your system. Then if its still not
    working, download LSPFix (http://cexx.org/lspfix.htm) and let it remove and
    bad entries.

    Locke Nash Cole, May 8, 2004

  3. BlackFoot

    Guest

    Locke Nash Cole,

    Got Ad-aware
    It's done thanks for the help and advice.

    , May 10, 2004