    'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime
    without additional configuration information.

    What can I do about it?

    bpsdgnews, May 14, 2011

  2. bpsdgnews

    Cor Guest

    Set it to framework 2.0 that can be done, not the opposite.

    Be aware that framework 4 is not a complementary one like 3.5 so it does not
    contains framework 2.0

    Success

    Cor

    "bpsdgnews" wrote in message

    In vb.net 2010 I get this error when I want to restart working on an
    older project. It make suse of a third party component, which seems to
    cause this:

    An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for
    details. The error is: Mixed mode assembly is built against version

    Cor, May 18, 2011

  3. bpsdgnews

    bpsdgnews Guest

    On 18 mei, 18:35, "Cor" <> wrote:
    > Set it to framework 2.0 that can be done, not the opposite.

    Thanks for your answer Cor. But I have no clue on how to do that.

    Can you explain a little further please?

    bpsdgnews, May 18, 2011
  4. bpsdgnews

    bpsdgnews Guest

    On 18 mei, 21:27, bpsdgnews <> wrote:
    > On 18 mei, 18:35, "Cor" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Set it to framework 2.0 that can be done, not the opposite.

    > Thanks for your answer Cor. But I have no clue on how to do that.
    >
    > Can you explain a little further please?

    Okay, nevermind. Found it at project properties\compile\advanced
    compile options...\target framework

    bpsdgnews, May 18, 2011