my hyde park calling experience

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Alright this is a few days late but recently i havnt had the time to post about it. Last Sunday Me and a few friends went to hyde park for a concert "hyde park calling" headlined by the who with Razorlight the zutons and ocean colour scene supporting. There were some other bands tht day performing including Primal Scream. The concert had to be one of the best things i had ever been to. The who were absolutely fantastic! Walters and daltrey made it look like that they were 30 years younger than they are. But imo Razorlight stole the show, the were amazing! The music wwas great from everyone but the energy that razorlight put into their music when they play live is just........something else. I will try and post some pics that i took on the day up in the gallery and i will try and get a few off of a friend as he took enough to fill an album with! It was truly a night that i will remember for a long time to come! Did anybody else go to this concert???

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Envious

No m8..but when you post the pics ..it woulld seem as if i was there ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Rush said:
No m8..but when you post the pics ..it woulld seem as if i was there ;)

well theyll be up soon just uploading them now

edit:arghh files too large
wallbash.gif
will resize them and post them tomorrow

Reaction score
Heard about that Hyde park thing, would of gone but i was playing Cricket against Hyde :D

Ask a Question