    computer".

    Any clues?
    dOinK

    dOinK, Jun 12, 2004

  2. dOinK

    Wesley Vogel Guest

    TweakUI??
    [+] My Computer
    Files Stored on This Computer

    If not.....

    Scroll down to:
    56. Remove Files Stored on this Computer Undo
    Click on Undo

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:ppGyc.248$,
    dOinK <> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel, Jun 12, 2004

  3. dOinK

    dOinK Guest

    Tried both, none worked. However, I got the icon back by changing the folder
    location once and then back from the My Documents" Properties window.

    solved
    dOinK

    dOinK, Jun 12, 2004
  4. dOinK

    Ramesh [MVP] Guest

    Well. The problem occurs if the Documents path for your profile is missing here:
    [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\DocFolderPaths]

    Moving the My Documents folder back (properties) updates the DocFolderPaths value correctly.

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

    Ramesh [MVP], Jun 12, 2004
  5. Man you stay awake pretty late ;-)

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Anando [MS-MVP], Jun 12, 2004
  6. dOinK

    Ramesh [MVP] Guest

    Yup. Installed additional 512MB mem module and checking the system performance :) How about you Anando?

    Anando [MS-MVP], Jun 13, 2004