    see boxes with red X's in them... so when I go to
    ebay.com, no pics, just boxes! it is so frustrating!! how
    can I change that?

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003

    H Leboeuf Guest

    Clear the IE cache. I.E./Tools/Options/General/Delete files (and delete
    offline content.) It's often recommended that the Temporary Internet Files
    (folder) be kept at
    40-50 MB. Bigger isn't necessarily better.
    If still no joy then have a look at this page for other issues.
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    --

    Henri Leboeuf

    H Leboeuf, Nov 23, 2003

    mimi Guest

    right click ie. icon on desktop, go to properties,
    advanced tab. Make sure "show pictures", under multimedia
    is checked.

    mimi, Nov 24, 2003

    H Leboeuf, Nov 25, 2003