MUSICMATCH CONTINUALLY POPPING UP ON ITS OWN!!

G

MY COMPUTER IS ONLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS OLD. I HAVE A DEADLINE TOMORROW, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! AT FIRST
MUSIC MATCH CONTINUALLY POPS UP WHEN I AM WORKING ON ANYTHING, EVEN TYPING THIS MESSAGE, ATLEAST 6 TIMES SO FAR. SO I UNINSTALLED MUSICMATCH AND NOW WINDOWS MEDIA HAS TAKEN ITS PLACE AND IS DOING THE SAME THING. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS STOP!! THANKS

G

Galley

MY COMPUTER IS ONLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS OLD. I HAVE A DEADLINE TOMORROW, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!! AT FIRST
MUSIC MATCH CONTINUALLY POPS UP WHEN I AM WORKING ON ANYTHING, EVEN TYPING THIS MESSAGE, ATLEAST 6 TIMES SO FAR. SO I UNINSTALLED MUSICMATCH AND NOW WINDOWS MEDIA HAS TAKEN ITS PLACE AND IS DOING THE SAME THING. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS STOP!! THANKS

You may have a virus, trojan, or some kind of prank software installed.

G

Thank you very much for your help. I followed your instructions and it is not happening now. This may seem strange, but at the same time that this was happening, my wireless mouse was low on battery, after a few hours of charging it seemed to make the problem stop on its own. The two may be unrelated, but strange coincidence. Sincere apologies if seemed rude with all caps; I have to use all caps for my work, I am so used to looking at it. I will remember that in the future.

Warm regards

Ask a Question