Music

Reaction score
Keane - Bend and Break

I think Keane are awesome, they are really good. The album is amazing too, it must be the only album i have where i like ALL of the songs!

Chris

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I got the Keane album as well, I been playing that one to death :)
Most people i have spoken to say that they all sound the same, the tracks on the album. Well, even if they do, great! You buy an album because you like the style of muic that the group/artist create. If they all conform to the same style, then you are getting more of what you like :)

P.s. they are good live too. Were on jonathon ross yesterday evening, after Ricky Gervais was interviewed. Oh god he is so funny - look up the book "Flanimals".

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Care Selve by Handel and Pie Jesu by Fauré, because I might have to sing one of them at my step-bro's wedding - aagh!

And also The Darkness

Reaction score
hmmm fave song at the minute... its a tuffy but i think i can safly say it has to be!

(drum roll please...) Jimi HendriX - Burning of the midnight lamp.

If any of you dont really listen to jimi hendrix - i suggest it as its great to "melo out to"

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Reale said:
(drum roll please...) Jimi HendriX - Burning of the midnight lamp.
Spooky :eek: That's my favourite Hendrix track. Followed closely by Voodoo Chile (Slight Return).

If ever I really want to get 'out there' for a while, Voodoo Chile still does it for me :)

Ask a Question