Music. What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
I am currently listening to the timeless and classic music of James Ingram. I bet, I would find myself humming at work like I always do.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I am currently listening to the timeless and classic music of James Ingram. I bet, I would find myself humming at work like I always do.

Oh dear, try:

8961d1412952466-music-you-listening-right-now-lifebuoy-bar-total-450x450_tcm13-294297.jpg

Ok, me bad, me bad :lol:

Welcome to the forum bubblinggirl :D

Attachments

• Lifebuoy-Bar-Total-450X450_tcm13-294297.jpg
    Lifebuoy-Bar-Total-450X450_tcm13-294297.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 296

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
One of my favourite songs, hadn't seen this version before. Rhydian duets with himself. Some might find the vid a bit cheesey, but the vocals are good. :D

[YouTube]O7FiL2Yw7Zo[/YouTube]

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Let's resurrect this! :D

I'm really enjoying the new tracks from the Red Hot Chili Peppers - keep listening to this one (probably driving Ian crazy):

Reaction score
At the moment I am downloading my music collection and in doing so I have realized that much of the collection is Big Band & Swing, Country, The Rat Pack, 1930's and 1940's, American Jazz up to the 1960's, Vocal like Enya etc and the early Rock 1950/60's, and a lot of Ethnic music, South American and African music. Also a fair amount of classical music oh and Brass Bands and Military Bands. Am I strange in my tastes or is it just my age:lol: Oh P.S Loved Max Raabe - Waldbuhne thanks Uncle Urmas for that one.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Let's resurrect this! :D

I'm really enjoying the new tracks from the Red Hot Chili Peppers - keep listening to this one (probably driving Ian crazy):

I've been hearing good things about this album, I'll be giving it a listen and if it's to my liking will probably buy the vinyl. I hope I like it cos I haven't really liked any of their output since Stadium Arcadium.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Am I strange in my tastes or is it just my age:lol:

Nope, I think you have very good taste! Well, maybe apart from the Enya stuff ;) I love jazz, and wish I had the voice for it. I should have been a smoker :lol:

I've been hearing good things about this album, I'll be giving it a listen and if it's to my liking will probably buy the vinyl. I hope I like it cos I haven't really liked any of their output since Stadium Arcadium.

Yeah I know what you mean, although there were 2-3 tracks on their I'm With You album that I really liked (eg The Adventures of Raindance Maggie). Not long to wait for the new album :)

Been listening to a lot of Muse and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds over the weekend...

(NSFW lyrics)

Ask a Question