Multiple Songs in Powerpoint

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, May 16, 2007.

    How do I play multiple songs (back to back) in PowerPoint? They all play on
    top of eachother.

    Guest, May 16, 2007

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Sueg,

    Your best bet is to use an audio editor to combine the two songs into one
    file.

    Something like www.audacity.com will do the trick

    cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

    TAJ Simmons, May 16, 2007

  3. Geetesh Bajaj, May 17, 2007
  4. In addition to what Geetesh has provided. If you intend to take your
    presentation to another computer, or put it onto CD, I suggest that you put
    all your music and play lists into the same folder as your presentation
    before you begin to create your masterpiece, so that it will work wherever
    you play it.

    --
    Michael Koerner
    MS MVP - PowerPoint