    button on the entire sheet. If I click on another one, the first one becomes
    unchecked. I need to be able to click as many as I need checked. There does
    not need to be any intelligence or cell reference behind them.

    mgialusis, Mar 19, 2008

  2. mgialusis

    Sri Guest

    If you used Radio button from Control Toolbox, then in design mode, go to
    properties, give a different group name for sets of radio buttons.

    This way they would be part of different groups and can be independantly
    checked/unchecked.

    --

    Regards

    Sri

    Sri, Mar 19, 2008

  3. If your buttons are from the forms toolbar then you need to add a frame
    around the connected buttons to group them.

    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson

    Jim Thomlinson, Mar 19, 2008