    My question is how to set priorties to connections? So that the computer
    knows which adapter will be used to use the internet.

    thanks.

    Guest, Apr 28, 2007

    CreateWindow Guest

    Hi JADM,

    Use fixed IP's for your ISP and set the default gateway to your router. Or
    DHCP from the router is fine.

    Definately set a fixed IP for the LAN and no gateway.

    CreateWindow
    http://mymessagetaker.com

    CreateWindow, Apr 28, 2007

    Thats the strange thing. I thought the same way at first.... thsi may help....

    Netzwerk-goal Netzwerkmask Gateway Interface
    Anzahl
    0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1
    192.168.0.106 25
    127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 127.0.0.1
    127.0.0.1 1
    192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.106
    192.168.0.106 25
    192.168.0.106 255.255.255.255 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
    25
    192.168.0.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106
    25
    224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 192.168.0.106
    192.168.0.106 25
    255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 192.168.0.106 192.168.0.106
    1
    Standardgateway: 192.168.0.1

    192.168.0.106 ----- IP of my USB-Adapter (Wireless, DHCP from Router)
    The other IP's are kind of... invalid
    but thx 4 the response

    Guest, Apr 28, 2007

    TongSlinger Guest

    Are you using Starband for your internet connection?

    TongSlinger, Apr 29, 2007