    'Send' button, Outlook asks you from what account do you want to send mail? I
    always confuse to send letters from wrong accounts.

    Thanks!

    Bob, Jun 2, 2008

  2. Not possible with Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 does allow you to associate
    email accounts with separate .PST files. For Outlook 2003, you either have
    to use the Rules Wizard to move mails to folders based on the email account,
    or create two separate Outlook Profiles, one for each account and each with
    its own .PST file.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
    Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > there is WinXP and Office 2003 on my PC. I am trying to config two mail
    > accounts in Outlook. I created accounts, tested them - they can send and
    > receive mail. Now I need to configure Outlook the next way:
    >
    > 1. I created 2 pst files - 1 file to 1 account. How can I configure

    Outlook
    > to place received mail from 'account 1' to 'personal folder 1.pst', and

    from
    > 'account 2' to 'personal folder 2.pst'.
    >
    > 2. Is it possible to configure Outlook, that when you write new mail,

    press

    Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I], Jun 3, 2008

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hal, thanks a lot!

    What about second question? Let me remind you the issue: I have 2 accounts.
    And when I write a new message, it's really important not to mix up from what
    account the message is sent. Is it possible to config Outlook to remind me to
    explicitly choose account each time I want to send message?

    Bob, Jun 3, 2008
  4. Bob

    DL Guest

    Dont believe so