MSI GK-601 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the MSI GK-601 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:

"The MSI GK-601 comes with a full list of standard features, including back-lighting, macro profiling, and audio/USB ports. It sports Cherry MX Red Switches, a type of mechanical switch that offers the least amount resistance on key presses. This switch has linear resistance and triggers key presses on the way down. It is said to be one of the best switches for spamming due to its low actuate force.

The MSI GK-601 Mechanical Keyboard is a solid all-rounder mechanical keyboard. For a macro-capable keyboard, the price is slightly on the high side. Benchmark Reviews will test out the MSI GK-601 to see if it stands out among its peers."

MSI_GK601_Keyboard_Side_View.jpg

Read their full review here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I actually quite like that....!

However if i were buying a new Mech KB, it would almost certainly be the new Ducky Shine III, with reds obviously. :cool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I like it too, though I'm not sure about yellow led's, quite unusual, I suspect I could get used to them.

Couldn't find a price for it in the UK but I expect it will retail for £120 going by the price at US supplier Newegg. Which, as quality mechanical keyboards go, is about normal.

Ask a Question