    regards

    Thx
    test

    Test, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Review the below article;

    310560.KB.EN-US How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows
    XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310560

    --
    Darren Hook

    Microsoft PSS

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only.

    Darren Hook [MSFT], Apr 15, 2004

  3. Test

    spiderman Guest

    yes it does ask, it's just worded different.

    check box says at the bottom of that window and voila, it's done. you'll
    have to check that box every time you make changes to msconfig, don't worry,
    it's not permanent. :)

    spiderman, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Test

    Ramesh [MVP] Guest

    Known issue!

    To remove the selective startup reminder, try any of these methods:

    1. Click Start | Run | Type "msconfig /auto". check the option "Don't show......." and press OK.

    (or)

    2. Download fix from: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_nomsconfig.htm

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell

    Ramesh [MVP], Apr 15, 2004
  5. Test

    Test Guest

    thx a lot guys for your help
    i appreciate it !!!

    Test, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Test

    Malke Guest

    Test wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > yesterday i changed some settings in the msconfig
    > now everytime i start my computer it comes up
    >
    > is there a way to stop it? i don't see any checkbox
    > saying that"don't ask me again"
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thx
    > test

    The box to be checked saying (in effect) "don't ask me again" is on the
    dialog box for the System Configuration utility. Look again.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers