    using a terminal window and unless the callback function is itself a script I
    don't think this is the same as the currently reported issue in kb911280.

    Anyone else using callback with RAS?

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Hi,

    see my posting "RAS Callback do not work properly"

    Armin Weidenschlager, Jul 6, 2006

    "Armin Weidenschlager" wrote:

    > see my posting "RAS Callback do not work properly"

    Since posting here I've been in contact with Microsoft PSS. This is a
    problem with the MS06-025 patch on Windows 2000 server. After the patch is
    installed the server no longer dials the full callback number. The callback
    number is truncated by 1 digit.

    The workaround at present is to add an extra digit to the callback number,
    the extra digit will then be truncated but this means the correct number is
    dialled.

    Microsoft have replicated this problem and are working on a fix.

    Hope this helps with your problem.

    Guest, Jul 6, 2006

    Thanks D,

    After two days of searching the NET, you've finally given me the answer.

    Regards,
    Charl

    Guest, Jul 6, 2006