    HARD WORK INTO THE PICTURES.

    PLEASE HELP!!!!

    , Mar 9, 2004

  2. Don't yell use lower caps, I notice two things first you either are using XP
    or 2000 but not XP 2000 second your file name has an extension of .FILE
    (MIX.FILE) if this is true, than that is not the normal extension that
    photodraw expects it likes .MIX is an extension to a movie/sound file. It
    should be "filename.MIX". If you saved a normal picture which should be one
    of the other extensions than than renaming the file may work putting the
    correct extension in the right place.

    ..MIX Power C object file / Multiplayer Picture file (Microsoft Photodraw
    2000 & Microsoft Picture It!) / Command & Conquer Movie/Sound file
    ..DIB Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
    ..EMF Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
    ..EPS Encapsulated PostScript and Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture
    ..FPX Microsoft PhotoDraw Picture

    Philippe L. Balmanno, Mar 9, 2004