    tfo4321 Guest

    I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
    these fonts into MS Paint?

    tfo4321, Aug 10, 2008

  2. tfo4321

    Big_Al Guest

    tfo4321 wrote:
    > I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
    > these fonts into MS Paint?

    IIRC You don't, you load them into windows and MS Paint uses windows fonts.

    Big_Al, Aug 10, 2008

  3. On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:45:01 -0700, tfo4321
    <> wrote:

    > I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
    > these fonts into MS Paint?

    You don't.

    You install the fonts into Windows normally. Microsoft Paint, like
    other Windows programs, has access to the fonts installed in Windows.

    Please Reply to the Newsgroup

    Ken Blake, MVP, Aug 10, 2008
  4. tfo4321

    FeeFee Guest

    tfo4321 wrote:
    > I want to download new fonts that I can use in MS Paint. How do I import
    > these fonts into MS Paint?

    You don't need to download a new font in order to use
    it in MS Paint,instead just open the font,then
    minimize the font window,open MS Paint where you'll
    now see it listed.As long as the font is minimized on
    your desktop it will show up in any of your programs
    that use fonts.

    FeeFee, Aug 10, 2008