Outlook MS Outlook not sending emails with multiple Bcc addressees

Reaction score
Hi, I use Windows 7 with MS Outlook 2010. I routinely send emails each day with multiple addressees Bcc'd. (I'm a rescue animal volunteer transport coordinator and need to send transport run sheets to my drivers list and maintain their privacy by using Bcc.) This past week, I discovered that my emails with multiple addressees Bcc'd were not arriving at destination. My email appears in the Sent Items folder and I have received no bounced messages notifications or notification that my ISP (Roadrunner) webserver is denying my outbound emails; that does happen occassionally due to the volume of recipients Bcc'd on multiple emails. This is a new problem, though I have sent emails this way successfully for over 4 years without issues. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening? I have no clue where to even begin to look for what the problem may be. Many thanks!

Paula F.
:wall:

Reaction score
I would try to send the same email with the same recipients through the web interface (provider's website) if you can to see if it works that way. If it works that way (I suspect it won't) then I would suggest recreating your Outlook profile (which I can provide you with basic steps, if needed). If it does not work that way, you will need to contact your email provider to see why the emails are being stopped. I suspect it is being blocked per volume or something like that on their end. There's a very slight chance they've even changed a policy to disallow the BCC field altogether, though I doubt it. Good luck!

Ask a Question