Outlook MS Outlook - Forward Only (Not allowing to Send)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and wonder if you are able to help me with something.

I have emails in work (Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2007) which we only send in an emergency. Broadcast emails. Any of our users can send them.

The problem is that currently I have saved them into a folder and users HAVE to 'forward' them rather than 'send' them (so that they can be used again and stay in the folder) but every so often a user will forget and 'sent' it anyway. I then have to create the broadcast message again.

Is there anyway of locking the each email message so that it could only be forwarded? Or any other way? Perhaps some visual basic code?

I would be really grateful if anyone could help
icon_smile.gif

Chris

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not able to help on this one.

However, if you wait long enough you may get the answer. A lot of the members only come onto the forum for short spells so answers are not always forthcoming in the first couple of hours after posting. Many come on in the evenings so there is more chance later. It is sensible to give it a good 24 hours and then there may be several possible answers.

Please be patient. :thumb:

Ask a Question