MP3s Play Fast???

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000' started by Too Fast 4 Me, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Can I get some HELP. MP3 files, wave, etc., play fast.
    How do I correct this? This has become a pain.

    Too Fast 4 Me, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Do WAV files play like the chipmunks as well ?

    It could be the wrong sound driver, close, but not the correct drivers. SoundMax replaced
    by Intel drivers comes to mind.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Oct 27, 2003

  3. I agree with Dave in this case, update your sound card drivers. Also as a
    test, lower the hardware acceleration that the sound card uses in its
    directx properties and see if that helps. If it does then you definately
    want to get the new driver installed.

    --
    Joseph W. Conway, MCSE
    Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server Group