    Thanks
    --
    James Kirk

    Guest, Nov 3, 2005

  2. You have the latest version James,

    See the Problem Solving > Crashes and Hangs page of my site... probably have
    to take a codec or two out of the picture.
    --
    PapaJohn

    Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 website - http://www.papajohn.org
    MM2 Tips and Tricks: http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=4693
    Online Newsletters: http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/PapaJohn/Index.aspx

    PapaJohn \(MVP\), Nov 3, 2005

    I have also experience that, hanging MM2 when you importing too many picture.
    But my suggestion to you is do the tip that i post i'm sure that you need
    that tip to avoid hanging MM2... My system is only a PIII 1.0GHZ and 256MB
    RAM... And Have The Same MM2 Version...

    Gethel

    Guest, Nov 4, 2005