Move categorized messages every hour

• Thread starter katie.jo.mercer
  • Start date
K

katie.jo.mercer

Hello all!

I am a super newbie when it comes to creating macros for Outlook. I have noidea where to even start, but I want to be able to categorize my messages and then have them automatically move every hour into the appropriate folders based on their category. Is this possible? I've been trying to find a good walk through guide so I can learn on my own but I keep getting more and more confused. Any help would be appreciated!

D

Diplodok

пÑтница, 5 Ð´ÐµÐºÐ°Ð±Ñ€Ñ 2014 г., 21:04:21 UTC+2 пользователь (e-mail address removed) напиÑал:
Hello all!

I am a super newbie when it comes to creating macros for Outlook. I have no idea where to even start, but I want to be able to categorize my messages and then have them automatically move every hour into the appropriate folders based on their category. Is this possible? I've been trying to find a good walk through guide so I can learn on my own but I keep getting more and more confused. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi.
It is possible, I suppose
1-st - How you will categorize messages - manually or automatic?
2-nd - Why you don't want to move message right away when categorized?
Sincerely yours
Dr. Andrey Kuzmin

Ask a Question