    once and a couple items are gone. Also can not use mouse
    to resize a window. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance, Jerry

    Jerry, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Jerry

    Malke Guest

    Jerry wrote:

    > Mouse seems to think I'm double clicking when I single
    > click. This most noticble on web pages and email. Click
    > once and a couple items are gone. Also can not use mouse
    > to resize a window. Any ideas?
    > Thanks in advance, Jerry

    Web pages are always single-click. You can set your mouse to use the
    standard double-click for "execute" in the Mouse Applet in Control
    Panel. Post back if you need more help.

    Cheers,

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Jerry

    Guest Guest

    pages are single click. What happens is: If I have 2 pages
    on full screen, clicking (deleting)the top page will
    likely delete both. It gets real frustrating.

    Christophere emailed me to (1) Go to My Computer-Tools-
    Folder options and see if "Double click to open an icon"
    was checked. It was. (2) Reinstall mouse driver. Did
    that. No change.. Any aideas.? Thanks Jerry

    Guest, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Jerry

    Malke Guest

    wrote:

> [...]

    What about experimenting with the mouse sensitivity? Maybe turn it down?
    Also, try with another mouse. Maybe the one you have is getting worn
    out. It does happen - think about how many times that little part gets
    moved.

    Cheers,

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Jerry

    Malke Guest

    wrote:

> [...]

    Just had another stray thought - Is this a wireless mouse? Maybe the
    batteries need to be changed.

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 7, 2004