month view with two small calendars in top right corner

When printing a monthly calendar I get two small calendars in the top right
corner. This is okay, except I get a small version of the current month and
a small version of the next month. I don't need the small version of the
existing month but I do need a small version of the previous month, is there
any way to change this. It would seem normal to have a previous month and the
next month in these two top corner calendars wouldn't it? (Outlook 2007)
with XP

BillR

Try the Calendar Printing Assistant available as a free download for Outlook
2007 from Office Online. YOU might find a format that better suits you and
have more control.

Thank You very much for your help, Bill and Diane
Hi Bill
Is the Calendar printing assistant you are reffering to the same as the one
Diane is talking about as well.
Without downloading the wrong product for my Outlook 2007, I'm wondering if
these are used in word and if so they may not have all my appointments etc
displayed in the calendar. If I'm not getting the picture :*( "often I
don't and thats just me", would you narrowing it down so I get the right
link to the right add-in. Thank you both again for your willingness to help
me.

BillR

No. The Calendar Printing Assistant is an application from Microsoft
specific for Outlook 2007. It's a standalone application that is placed in
your Office Tools folder in the Programs menu. It accesses your Calendars
directly and has templates available for Printing in many styles. Nothing to
do with Word.

Thanks for the heads up on the Calendar printing assistant Bill.
It's a big improvement to have the two small calendars with before and after
months on the main calendar page. I really don't see the reason behind the
default calendar, but then I guess there doesn't have to be a reason.

Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

--
Bill R
"Johnboy" <(e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:(e-mail address removed)...
> When printing a monthly calendar I get two small calendars in the top
> right
> corner. This is okay, except I get a small version of the current month
> and
> a small version of the next month. I don't need the small version of the
> existing month but I do need a small version of the previous month, is
> there
> any way to change this. It would seem normal to have a previous month and
> the
> next month in these two top corner calendars wouldn't it? (Outlook 2007)
> with XP
> --
> Thank you Kindly for your help

That program solves the problem of the mini calendars but has a font so small it is unreadable. You cannot change the font size only they type. It is useless for a monthly calendar.