Monitor Question

Discussion in 'Windows XP Drivers' started by amerar@iwc.net, Dec 27, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    I have just re-installed Windows XP Pro. I have an Intellipoint
    Optical mouse, hooked to a KVM.

    Ever since I reinstalled Windows, whenever I try selecting text with
    the mouse and typing at the same time, or if I am typing and move the
    mouse, I get weird behavior from Windows.

    My window may lose focus, or different menus may pop up, or if I am in
    IE, I may go back a screen or two.......it is just ANNOYING!

    I cannot find anything on this. I updated Windows with all the proper
    drivers, yet the problem still exists.

    A bit more on my hardware:

    ASUS A8N SLI-Deluxed Motherboard
    AMD x2 Dual Core 3800 Processor
    1GB Corsair DDR 3200 400mhz Memory

    Any thoughts on why this started happening?

    Thanks,

    Arthur

    , Dec 27, 2005

  2. And HOW does this applies to driver development (i.e. notice name of group
    is ".dev" not ".helpdesk" or more specifically ".asus.tech.support")?

    Del Fredricks, Dec 28, 2005