Mobile phone upgrade

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
It's come to that time when I can upgrade my phone. Currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

I am pretty happy with Samsung phones and have decided I quite like the Samsung Galaxy Alpha

I have watched a few YouTube videos. But always nice to get other peoples opinions as well.

Any opinions ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a boring opinion :lol:... why not to on to a sim only contract for ~£10-15/month and use the S4 for another year. It's still pretty new, so the current generation of phones won't be a huge improvement. Give it a year, save yourself £300 (or whatever it will be) and do it that way ;).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Haha, I just posted in that thread, I've got one invite for the 64Gb sandstone black one if your interested ED. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
New Samsung Galaxy Alpha arrived today via DPD 2 hours before allocated slot. Got a call from driver saying he was in the area before time and would I like an earlier delivery. Yes please and thank you.

First thoughts, very nice so far. Shame about not having expandable memory. But then again I suppose 32 gig is enough.
More later once I have had a play :thumb:

Ask a Question