    Microsoft Mobile Device Center states that Outlook is not installed.

    What do I need to do to get these two Microsoft products talking to one and
    other?

    Andrew Pine, Apr 27, 2010

  2. I'd wait for the released products before I even asked. Of if you are a beta
    tester who thinks you can help, file a bug.
    --
    Russ Valentine

    Russ Valentine, Apr 27, 2010

  3. Are you using the 32 or 64 bit office? Not many outside apps work with 64bit
    Office .

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:
    mailto:

    mailto:

    New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Apr 29, 2010