Missing thread

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Just mentioning this, in case it's of interest. :)

After making a new thread this morning, (specifically, a birthday thread for Bootneck) it was missing from the list of topics when I clicked on "General Discussion" some time later.

I can see the post listed under "New Content" on the Homepage, or, if I click on "New Forum Posts for the last 24 Hours" ... just not under "General Discussion."

I've tried using a different browser (without logging-in) ... but there was no difference.

:)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
It's there under Today's Posts in Quick Links. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like it was posted under General Software, but I've moved it to General Discussion now and edited the title (great typo :lol:) :D

Should now be working TC :thumb:.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It looks like it was posted under General Software, but I've moved it to General Discussion now and edited the title (great typo :lol:) :D

Should now be working TC :thumb:.

:blush::blush: Oh Gawd! So sorry about that Ian... it's no good, I really shouldn't post before I've had my morning coffee-fix!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ask a Question