    it was rolling back to Outlook 2003 but now I can not access Outlook 2003. I
    just want to install and run 2007. Any suggestions would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks.

    MauiJim, Mar 23, 2009

  2. You need to repair the Office 2003 installation, uninstall Outlook 2003,
    then install Outlook 2007:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/896866
    When you try to start a Microsoft Office 2003 program for the first time,
    you receive the "Installation Error: File not Found" error message

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE
    www.kvoa.com -- KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.

    Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I], Mar 23, 2009

  3. MauiJim

    MauiJim Guest

    Thank you very much. It worked and I am all installed.

    MauiJim, Mar 23, 2009