    to the Microsoft Support site, but either it didn't cover
    the topic or I didn't know what I was looking at. I
    would appreciate any help in this matter.

    Linda, Aug 25, 2004

  2. Linda

    Malke Guest

    Linda wrote:

    > I'm having a problem with program integrity. The
    > message I received is "C:\Windows\System32\RANDRRUN.exe"
    > cannot access a necessary file "mfc71.dll". Anyone know
    > what this means and how I can download this file? I went
    > to the Microsoft Support site, but either it didn't cover
    > the topic or I didn't know what I was looking at. I
    > would appreciate any help in this matter.

    Googling for "RANDRRUN.exe" didn't bring up any links, which is
    suspicious. What does a scan with a current antivirus program (meaning
    a version not earlier than 2002 and using updated virus definitions)
    show?

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Malke, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Linda

    Linda Guest

    Re: missing mfc71.dll - answer to Malke's question

    clear! Linda

    Linda, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Linda

    Kelly Guest