    i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i don't
    have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file like bad! i
    need some way to gain access to its download or something...

    Guest, Dec 8, 2005

    Malke Guest

    person with problem wrote:

    > i am missing the file accserv.mib and i don't know what to do since i
    > don't have the windows xp home edition disc... i really need that file
    > like bad! i need some way to gain access to its download or
    > something...

    Since we don't know what you are trying to do or the text of any error
    messages, we can't give you more specific advice. Generally, if you
    need a file off the XP CD and your OEM didn't provide you with anything
    but a Restore Disk and didn't install an i386 folder, you are out of
    luck. See if you can borrow an XP CD that matches your version (OEM
    Home/Pro, etc.).

    If you need more help, post back with a better description of the
    problem, any error messages, and what you are trying to do.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Dec 8, 2005

    my computer doesn't have any of those files... they have been erased and i
    don't have disc

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

    i'm trying to configure components and there is an error: cannot copy file
    "---" and i searched my computer for the missing files and it turns out i
    have nothing in my i386 folder!!! @_@

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

    Malke Guest

    person with problem wrote:

    > i'm trying to configure components and there is an error: cannot copy
    > file
    > "---" and i searched my computer for the missing files and it turns
    > out i have nothing in my i386 folder!!! @_@

    Trying to configure what components? You still aren't providing enough
    information for anyone to help you. Here is a link that explains the
    sort of details you should include in your post:

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Without more information, we can't tell if you should start
    troubleshooting hardware or software. If you can't figure out how to
    tell us what we need to help you, then take your machine to a
    professional computer repair shop (not your local version of
    BigStoreUSA).

    Malke

    Malke, Dec 9, 2005

    Simple Google search shows this download site
    http://www.wugportal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=1

    Says it's for W2K. Troubleshooting sites mention "Compiling" the file.
    More info.is req'd for help, as stated by all.

    Guest, Dec 10, 2005

    Wesley Vogel Guest

    Start | Run | Type: msimn | Click OK

    --