    Thanks in advance for time & help...Newsgroups the
    best...Never been NOT helped by one...
    Thank Again

    Suz, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Suz

    Mark V Guest

    Suz wrote in news:04a901c35c6a$799e1d80$:

    > Hopefully I'm in the right news group...Am using Win2K &
    > have recently installed a nifty little program (Texefex)
    > that is supposed to let me see my finished result in a web
    > setting...Every time I try to do so I get the following
    > message:
    > Procedure entry point Rtl Duplicate Unicode String not in
    > dynamic link libnrary ntdll.dll
    > My question is this: Have I lost a dll somewhere? & Where
    > can I go to download it again? (& what's it's name?)
    > Thanks in advance for time & help...Newsgroups the
    > best...Never been NOT helped by one...
    > Thank Again

    I don't know but can say that there is no such function
    RtlDuplicateUnicodeString
    in my standard ntdll.dll (W2K SP3)

    I suspect a programming error in the application....
    Did you contact the publisher?

    Mark V, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Suz

    Mark V, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Suz

    Mark V Guest

    Suz wrote in news:058d01c35d53$64bea3f0$:

    > Thanks Mark...
    > Was thinking that myself, but am not very educated in the
    > registry area...So I will contact the program
    > publiher...Appreciate your time...S

    YW
    Actually not registry. I used depends.exe to look at ntdll.dll.
    DEPENDS is included in the W2K Support Tools (on the CD).
    In case you were interested.

    Mark V, Aug 8, 2003
  5. Suz

    Mark V, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Suz

    GolfCat

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just delete APPHELP.DLL (it's in SYSTEM32) and you'll get rid of the error message." This DLL is XP-specific and should not be installed on Windows 2000.

    GolfCat, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Suz

    justin22

    Joined: