Windows XP Microsoft to Tighten the Genuine Advantage Screws

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Microsoft to Tighten the Genuine Advantage Screws
By Mary Jo Foley
August 9, 2006

To date, with its Genuine Advantage anti-piracy programs, Microsoft has targeted consumers. Windows and Office users have been required to validate their products as "genuine" before being able to obtain many downloads and add-ons.

Come this fall, however, the Redmond, Wash., software maker is planning to turn up the Genuine Advantage heat in two ways: by baking more Genuine Advantage checks directly into Windows Vista, and by taking aim at PC makers, system builders, Internet cafes and other sources of potentially pirated software.

More...

happywave.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Should they

And when they are validating your key codes ...what other info are they extracting , without consent ?.

Remember Sony

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rush said:
And when they are validating your key codes ...what other info are they extracting , without consent ?.

Remember Sony
Ask me one on the mating ritual of a dog flea. :thumb:

;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Ask me one on the mating ritual of a dog flea. :thumb:
A blood meal was necessary for a male dog flea, Ctenocephalides felis (Bouche), to display the mating attempts to an unfed or fed female. More mating pairs resulted when both sexes were fed.
Copulation occurred when fed fleas were placed on surfaces with temperatures from 34 to 42 degrees C.
The sequence of mating behavior began when a male approached a female ventrally, and the male's antennae and claspers became erect to attach to the abdomen of the female.
Clasper attachment lasted until copulation ended, whereas the male retrieved his antennae immediately after genitalia linkage.
The male generally grasped the female's tarsi with his claws during mating.
The length of the mating interval terminated by the male ranged from 25 to 110 min and was significantly longer than that terminated by the female (averaging 12.11 min).

user.gif

Ask a Question