Microsoft Outlook Express Team <msoe@microsoft.com>; New Outlook Express User <New Outlook Express U

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Forms' started by Guest, May 3, 2006.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Microsoft Outlook Express Team
    To: New Outlook Express User
    Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:15 PM
    Subject: Welcome to Outlook Express 6

    The solution for all your messaging needs

    Featuring

    E-mail and Newsgroups
    Multiple accounts and Identities
    HTML message support
    Address Book and directory services
    Offline synchronization
    Improved Inbox rules

    More Information

    For the most current Outlook Express information,
    go to the Help menu, and then click Read Me.

    For Feedback, frequently asked questions, and tips
    visit our newsgroup.

    For updates and information about Outlook Express
    6 visit Microsoft on the Web.

    For Help and troubleshooting, go to the Help menu,
    click Contents and Index, and then look up Troubleshooting in the Index.

    Thank you for choosing Internet Explorer and Outlook
    Express 6.
    The Microsoft Outlook Express Team

    The links to http://www.infobeat.com and
    http://digitalid.verisign.com are provided as a convenience and Microsoft is
    not responsible for the contents or services on these sites.

    Tired of sharing your e-mail account with others in your
    household? Get a free Hotmail account! Then read your mail from any place on
    earth. Click here to sign up right now!

    Surf, search and sift no more! InfoBeat delivers personalized
    news straight to your e-mail box. And with Outlook Express, Infobeat's
    e-mail has never looked so good. So click here to sign up for free!

    Obtain a free trial personal digital ID from VeriSign. Use
    this ID to positively identify yourself when you send secure e-mail. Get
    your digital ID today!

    Guest, May 3, 2006

    RE: Microsoft Outlook Express Team <>; New Outlook E

    Thanks, I can't send e-mail. error message comes up "c:\documents and
    settings\atlas\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst
    is busy. Close programs using this and try again." Can you help?

    Guest, Jun 20, 2006

    Altaj

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Microsoft Outlook Express Team <>
    I want to know every thing about it.

    Altaj, Aug 9, 2009

    rajeshbadam

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Outlook Express Download

    Hi,

    How can i download Outlook Express software for my PC. My Operating System is Windows7 How can install in this OS. Please give me any link for download..

    Thanks
    Rajesh Kumar B

    rajeshbadam, Jan 8, 2011