Word Microsoft Office word 2007 encoded - pls help

Reaction score
I do not know if I am writing on the right spot and I hope I do not offend anybody but I desperately need some help.I am not an expert in computers but i know for sure that i can mess it up easily without being able to fix it back.
I tried one day to convert a pdf document, setup with no option for printing in a word doc with the hope that I will be able to print it out afterward. I found a program that said it would convert doc ....i tried and of course it did not work.
The problem now is that when open a new Microsoft word doc i cannot write anything on the page and if I try to save a document I get a pop up that says

Select the encoding that makes your document readable.
Text encoding:
Windows(default) MS-DOS Other encoding here is a list w/dif
countries

and underneath it appears the preview of the doc that is all signs ....letters....nothing readable

I clicked on all the options that I wrote in bolted letters and on all the countries but I just get different signs .....nothing readable

Can anybody help me fix this problem??

Thank you very much

Ask a Question