    error 1935 when trying to set up .net ver 1.1. My O/S is home XP and I do
    have service pack 2 and all updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    -Tal

    Guest, Jul 30, 2005

    Mona Guest

    Hello Tal,

    You might get error 1935 during .NET installation, if you are using
    Netfx.msi Microsoft Windows Installer package.
    This can also happen if Mscoree.dll is in use before you start Setup.

    Please refer to the following MSDN articles that explain the casues and
    resolution for this error:

    1. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839547

    2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308096

    3. http://www.kbalertz.com/kb_872904.aspx#top