    Error continues the OLE server may not be registered.
    Reinstall the OLE server.
    WHAT OLE server do I have to install?

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006

    John Nurick Guest

    Hi Patty,

    One possibility is that something's gone wrong with the registry
    settings for Microsoft Office: this should be fixable by going to
    Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, selecting Microsoft Office, clicking
    Change, and then repairing your installation.

    But the message may not mean what it says. Another possible cause is an
    overenthusiastic anti-virus program. If you search at
    http://groups.google.com for

    access "ole server may not be registered"

    you'll be as well-informed as I am<g>.

    --
    John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

    Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

    John Nurick, Jan 8, 2006