    Want to use them as font colors.

    Where canI find these? Is ther a metallic palette for PPT?

    Ron

    WebWizard, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Most metallic shades onscreen are derived from gradients.

    You can create WordArt and try to fill them with some metallic gradient
    presets or create your own in PowerPoint (not presets, rather gradients).

    You could also use an illustration package like CorelDRAW to create metallic
    text, export the art to a vector format like EMF and import that into
    PowerPoint.

    --
    Geetesh Bajaj, Microsoft PowerPoint MVP
    http://www.indezine.com/

    Geetesh Bajaj, Feb 13, 2004

  3. [CRITICAL UPDATE - Anyone using Office 2003 should install the critical
    update as soon as possible. From PowerPoint, choose "Help -> Check for
    Updates".]

    Hello,

    PowerPoint does not have the specific capability that you are looking for.
    However, there are workarounds such as using WordArt objects instead of
    being able to apply the formatting you want directly to text.

    If you (or anyone else reading this message) think that PowerPoint should
    provide additional font formatting capabilities (strike-through, fills &
    borders, double underline, etc.), don't forget to send your feedback (in
    YOUR OWN WORDS, please) to Microsoft at:

    As with all product suggestions, it's important that you not just state
    your wish but also WHY it is important to you that your product suggestion
    be implemented by Microsoft. Microsoft receives thousands of product
    suggestions every day and we read each one but, in any given product
    development cycle, there are only sufficient resources to address the ones
    that are most important to our customers so take the extra time to state
    your case as clearly and completely as possible.

    IMPORTANT: Each submission should be a single suggestion (not a list of
    suggestions)

    John Langhans
    Microsoft Corporation
    Supportability Program Manager
    Microsoft Office PowerPoint for Windows
    Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows

    For FAQ's, highlights and top issues, visit the Microsoft PowerPoint
    support center at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=ppt
    Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base at:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbhowto

    Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

    John Langhans [MSFT], Feb 18, 2004