    haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
    laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

    Thanks!

    Tim Smith, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Tim Smith

    Dave Guest

    Don't listen to this asshole, it'a a troll and knows nothing.
    IFC

    Dave, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Tim Smith

    Tim Smith Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all
    >>
    >>I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:
    >>
    >>http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated/spec_pegasus_summer2.htm
    >>
    >>However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
    >>haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
    >>laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?
    >>
    >>Thanks!

    > Have a read here and make up your own mind! ;o)
    >
    > http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?33

    Wow! I can hardly believe how bad that feedback is.

    Thanks a million for posting that link! Needless to say, I won't be
    shopping at Mesh.

    Tim Smith, Jul 19, 2005
  5. Tim Smith

    GT Guest

    "Tim Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > I'm looking for a budget Athlon64 laptop and this one caught my eye:
    >
    > http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated/spec_pegasus_summer2.htm
    >
    > However, I'm always a bit wary when it comes to buying from vendors I
    > haven't used before. Has anyone bought a Mesh system before? Is this
    > laptop any good for the money? If not, can you recommend any others?

    I have dealt with Mesh for a desktop system and experienced good service. PC
    was 'cheap and cheerful', but did the job perfectly for the friend I was
    helping at the time. Can't comment on their laptops, but they have won some
    awards from magazines in the past.

    GT, Jul 19, 2005