    Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500 dual channel mode
    Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    , Jul 14, 2003

  2. AJ Guest

    >I have 2 sticks of 512 meg Corsair XMS PC 3500 DDR and have the timings
    >set at 6-3-3-2 and want to know if 6-2-2-2 is better/faster settings?
    >Please advise what is the best fastest settings I should use, thank you.

    I have one 256Mb stick of that RAM running for days at 6-2-2-2 the
    highest setting I know of, and it's rock solid. Also I'm overclocking
    the 2100+ to 2700+ and the benchmarks whent through the roof. Zalman
    flower HSF, at idle CPU 36C, mobo 28C.
    _________________________
    French Connection:
    http://www.metrospy.com/boycott_brands.htm

    AJ, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Ben Pope Guest

    wrote:
    > I have 2 sticks of 512 meg Corsair XMS PC 3500 DDR and have the
    > timings set at 6-3-3-2 and want to know if 6-2-2-2 is better/faster
    > settings? Please advise what is the best fastest settings I should
    > use, thank you.

    What speed you running it at?

    The lower the numbers, the faster. With that memory you should be able to
    go at least 6-2-2-2 at 200MHz.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 15, 2003