    a rule to auto delete these but it would be nice if there was a way to
    set this per meeting options or something.

    TIA

    BishopsGateHOA, Sep 11, 2007

  2. BishopsGateHOA <> wrote:

    > Is there anyway to send out an Outlook meeting request and choose 'no
    > response needed'? I send an appt to hundreds of people frequently and
    > do not care about seeing who accepted declined etc. I know I can setup
    > a rule to auto delete these but it would be nice if there was a way to
    > set this per meeting options or something.

    Sending a meeting as an attachment to a mail message will allow them to add
    it to their calendars if they want without you being told whether or not
    they have.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Sep 11, 2007

  3. When sending the meeting/appointment item, uncheck the option to "request responses."

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    reading.

    After furious head scratching, BishopsGateHOA asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Sep 12, 2007
  4. BishopsGateHOA

    Glenn Power Guest

    Hi, I'm not sure how old your query is but I googled the same issue and found your question, I've subsequently discovered a tool bar command quite appropriately named "Request Responses" which can be ticked/unticked when you create a new or amend an old meeting invite.

    I'm using Outlook 2007 and have discovered the "Quick Access Tool bar" at the top of the page to display this option (always).

    Glenn Power, Feb 22, 2011