    However, it is strange that I can view the .avi file with
    Windows Media Player (Accessories>Entertainment)

    Please help. Thanks.

    Confused, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Confused

    B Guest

    Everything you always wanted to know about multimedia and were sorry you
    asked:
    http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00099.htm

    Please spend a few minutes checking out www.pptfaq.com This link will
    answer most of our questions, before you think to ask them.

    Change org to com to defuse anti-spam, ant-virus, anti-nuisance
    misdirection.

    B, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Confused

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Confused,

    Have a look a the tip about vids:MJPG near the end of this page
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/powerpointtips.htm

    If it works for you please report back here

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    free sample templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc

    TAJ Simmons, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Confused

    Confused Guest

    Hi TAJ,

    It works! Thanks a million..

    Rgds.

    Confused, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Confused

    Confused Guest

    Hi B,

    I've gone thru that tutorial before I came to seek help on
    the community newsgroup. I've edited my system.ini file
    and win.ini file but to no avail. My problem was still not
    solved. I even attempted to download MJPG codec from
    websites but problem still unsolved(Perhaps what I've
    downloaded were not MJPG codecs?). Anyway, TAJ's solution
    proved to be very helpful. Maybe u would like to take a
    look at it?
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/powerpointtips.htm

    Thanks for trying.

    Rdgs.

    Confused, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Confused

    B Guest

    Glad the problem is resolved and your presentation is working.

    I also have that page on speed dial, but alas, the other came to mind first.

    B, Oct 16, 2003
  7. Confused

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    That's another one for the Yes vote then.

    TAJ

    TAJ Simmons, Oct 16, 2003